Soul Link: Pokémon Diamond and Pearl with Nappy and Shady
Episode 35 – Explosive Finale
31ST MARCH 2016
*PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ*
Alright, so I’m just now seeing the issues with the video. I apologize, I know a ton of you guys were hyped for the finale of our fourth Soul Link and editing problems delayed it. Shady & I tried our best to deliver something rather than nothing and please keep in mind that this isn’t the version that we wanted to present to you. We’re trying to work through problems and issues and sometimes, shit happens. We felt like instead of re-recording and faking reactions, we’d rather just post commentate and give you the original cut of the video.
Sorry to those that felt like this was a let down, as content-creators we strive to give you our best but in this situation there was just nothing more we could do. In regards to the video/audio desyncing. I wasn’t aware of this prior to uploading and even now, I have no clue as to how it happened. I mean, Shady & I are in sync so how did we get out of sync with the gameplay? Lol. Again, I apologize. Here’s to the next Soul Link being even bigger and better.
Soul Link Nuzlocke Challenge Rules!
- Any Pokémon that faints is considered “dead,” and must be released or stored in a specified PC box for “dead” Pokémon.
- You can only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
- You must also nickname all of your Pokémon, for the sake of forming “stronger emotional bonds.”
- In a new area, the first encounters for both players will be, “linked,” together until death.
- If one Pokémon in a linked pair is placed in the PC, it’s Soul Link partner must be placed in the PC as well.
- If one Pokémon in a linked pair dies, it’s Soul Link partner is considered dead as well.
- If one player fails to capture their first encounter in an area, the second player must forfeit their encounter in their corresponding area.
- Across both players parties, primary typings may not be repeated.
- All Soul Link pairs must consist of one male and one female Pokémon. Players will re-encounter their first encounters in a new area, until an acceptable encounter can be caught.
© TheKingNappy and Shady Penguinn 2016