Soul Link: Pokémon Diamond and Pearl with Nappy and Shady
Episode 15 – A Legendary Crit
3RD FEBRUARY 2016
Nappy Nation + Shady People, back at it again
Soul Link Nuzlocke Challenge Rules!
- Any Pokémon that faints is considered “dead,” and must be released or stored in a specified PC box for “dead” Pokémon.
- You can only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
- You must also nickname all of your Pokémon, for the sake of forming “stronger emotional bonds.”
- In a new area, the first encounters for both players will be, “linked,” together until death.
- If one Pokémon in a linked pair is placed in the PC, it’s Soul Link partner must be placed in the PC as well.
- If one Pokémon in a linked pair dies, it’s Soul Link partner is considered dead as well.
- If one player fails to capture their first encounter in an area, the second player must forfeit their encounter in their corresponding area.
- Across both players parties, primary typings may not be repeated.
- All Soul Link pairs must consist of one male and one female Pokémon. Players will re-encounter their first encounters in a new area, until an acceptable encounter can be caught.
© TheKingNappy and Shady Penguinn 2016