You can recap on the past few episodes of Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon right here! Some episodes are now no longer available, and will be shown in red.
- Episode 1 – Alola to New Adventure
- Episode 2 – The Guardians Challenge
- Episode 3 – Loading the Dex
- Episode 4 – First Catch in Alola, Ketchum-Style!
- Episode 5 – Yo, Ho, Ho! Go, Popplio!
- Episode 6 – A Shocking Grocery Run
- Episode 7 – That’s Why the Litten Is a Scamp
- Episode 8 – Lillie’s Egg-xhilarating Challenge!
- Episode 9 – To Top a Totem!
- Episode 10 – Trial and Tribulation
- Episode 11 – Young Kiawe Had a Farm!
- Episode 12 – The Sun, The Scare, The Secret Lair!
- Episode 13 – Racing to a Big Event!
- Episode 14 – Getting to Know You!
- Episode 15 – Rocking Clawmark Hill!
- Episode 16 – They Might Not Be Giants!
- Episode 17 – Crystal-clear Sleuthing!
- Episode 18 – A Seasoned Search!
Switching to a new style
Can you believe that the Pokémon XYZ Series rated terribly in Japan? Well, that’s likely led to the massive overhaul the series will be seeing with Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon. The visuals, the art, are much more relaxed and more smoothened out, which naturally has been a very divisive change, one which Anime Production Company ShoPro are hoping will grow on fans.
Episodes are typically available in our SD Quality for Streaming, though recent episodes are now in HD.
All episodes of Pokémon The Series: Sun and Moon support a “U” rating classification.
© OLM Productions, in association with ShoPro